- Please get directions to Skin Deep by phone or from
- Since my office is a small suite, all visits by appointment
- I answer the phone in person whenever possible, however if you
should reach voice mail, your call will be responded to as quickly
- This page has additional information about the guidelines that
apply to all Skin Deep clients.
- NEW! Check Liz's Blog for up-to-date appointment availability
- 2 day advanced notice is required should you need to cancel or
reschedule your appointment.
- For new customers, appointments of 1 hour or longer will be
held on a credit card or with a cash deposit received no later
than 48 hours prior to appointment.
- No refunds on cash/check deposits holding missed appointments.
- Please be aware that you are responsible for the full amount of
the missed appointment.
The above guidelines apply to gift certificate
holders as well.
- Please give the number of your gift certificate when booking.
- You must bring the gift certificate with you to redeem your product
- Service prices are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase.
- I promote the health and well being of all my clients with
my Alternative Beauty Therapy services.
The following conditions are best treated by a medical specialist:
- Herpes outbreaks
- Cold or flu
- Any other contagious condition
- Most people know when they are coming down with something. Often
this is when you are the most likely to give others whatever is
"bugging" you. Symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, sore throat,
difficulty swallowing, fever, etc., are typical examples of when
you should not be in contact with healthy people. If you have
an appointment with me, and any of these symptoms are present,
please call me and let me decide if you should come in.
- We do require 48 hour notice (2 day) on all appointments so
call as soon as you think you might be getting sick to avoid paying
a cancellation fee.
- Thank-you for your consideration on this. My clients with compromised immune systems, or those on Chemotherapy thank-you too!
CHILDREN and FAMILY MEMBERS by APPOINTMENT ONLY
- My office is intimate, quiet, and private and just large enough to support the client being served, and the one following.
- My contract does not allow children unless they have an appointment with me.
- Special circumstances, such as picking up or dropping off a family member, are observed.
- Product orders may be called in.
- A return call is necessary before you come by for pick-up. I
will let you know when the product is ready if it is in stock,
or if it needs to be custom blended or special ordered.
- Email ordering is an option, however the same guidelines apply.
- Online ordering through PayPal shall require purchase at the time of order.