All the Color without the Damage!
A tanning application with Liz provides a beautiful tan without damage from the sun or tanning beds. The sun causes premature aging and skin cancer. Tanning beds have been found to be worse for your skin than the sun! They produce two to ten times the UVA rays the sun does. UVA rays increase susceptibility to the sun's UVB rays. UVA rays also cause damage to collagen and skin fiber which ends up in leathery, dry skin. While a tanning application does not take the place of a sunscreen, they do provide long-lasting broad-spectrum protection, as the ingredients bond with your skin. A tanning application lets you start out your vacation with a glow or provides you with healthy sun-kissed color.
A Custom Tanning Application
A tanning application at Skin Deep provides full, even coverage. We apply instant color which will deepen in ten hours. Our self-tanning products are carefully designed with botanically extracted ingredients. They provide a rich, luxurious, and natural looking tan and hydrate and protect without irritating sensitive skin or blocking pores.
Before a Tanning Application
- Always exfoliate the evening before you tan with Liz. Use an exfoliant wash or loofah.
- Apply moisturizer the evening before application.
- Use Irish Spring soap and no moisturizer the day of the tanning application.
- A Skin Deep moisturizer will preserve your tan by soothing, softening and protecting your skin.
- For desired depth of color, we recommend several sessions and occasional follow-ups for maintenance.
- Take home products must be refrigerated to maintain freshness.
Remember - a self-tanner has an SPF of about 6, but should not be considered a sunblock. If you can't resist the sun, Liz carries a full line of quality sun screen and after sun products.
Back to Top